Click here to check this post out on my personal website.
This is totally fun, right? Summary at the bottom for the lazy.
- Boku no Hero Academia S2 – Did I cover the first season? No? Phew…that makes my life easier.
- Gin no Guardian – You know, I was actually about to say this could be interesting, but then I found out this is another one of those Chinese web manga adaptations…and I’ve been conditioned to run like the wind from those.
- Shingeki no Kyojin S2 – Fine…but I already read ahead in the manga, so I’m not holding back.
- Tsugumomo – Can I not?
- Love Kome: We Love Rice – …I like rice.
- Sakurada Reset – Yeah, this sounds like the kind of show I would normally watch. Let’s see what happens. I’m totally not getting baited by the mystery tag.
- Sakura Quest – Cute girls doing cute things, I presume? Why not? I haven’t watched a PA Works show in a while.
- Busou Shoujo Machiavellism – That’s a pretty big word…maybe I should actually watch this.
- Clockwork Planet – Yup, moving on.
- Kabukibu – Not too sure about this one, but I might watch it just because it’s CLAMP.
- Seikai Suru Kado – It’s either this one or the Machiavellism one, I think. This honestly looks more promising, to be fair.
- Nobunaga no Shinobi S2 – No idea how this series got a second season, but I’m committed at this point.
- ID-0 – This looks pretty sketchy, but I’m forced to check out the mecha shows at this point.
- Kenka Banchou Otome – Nah…this sounds suspiciously like a reverse harem.
- Room Mate – Are you serious?
- Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata S2 – Oh right. I never finished the first season of this show. Guess that makes things easy.
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou Ka? Gaiden: Sword Oratoria – I’m considering this just because the title alone would make my blog cry. I mean, I wasn’t a huge fan of the original series, but this is a spinoff, so it can’t be too bad, right?
- Atom: The Beginning – Not sure about this one. On the one hand, it hits most of my triggers, but I know nothing about Astro Boy.
- Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho – Another maybe. Maybe I can make up for not watching Re:Zero?
- Granblue Fantasy the Animation – Nah…
- Eromanga-sensei – Well, I read the manga, so I guess I have to watch?
- Alice to Zouroku – Mystery series and mention of physics in the synopsis? If only it weren’t “ignoring the laws of physics”. I don’t know if I can take it. I might watch it for the fake science, though?
- Re:Creators – I was going to veto this show, but it looks like Hiroyuki Sawano is doing the soundtrack. Let’s do it.
- Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records – Probably a pass on this one.
- Renai Boukun – I read the manga for this one and couldn’t really get past the introduction. But I guess if you like a yandere character, go for it?
- Frame Arms Girl – I’m assuming this is a short, in which case sure, I can watch it.
- Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? – My poor keyboard…
- Fukumenkei Noise – Another maybe…baited by music.
- Tsuki ga Kirei – Sure, I could use a romance in the next season. Let’s do it.
- Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine – I dunno…these historical series have been a bit hit-or-miss.
General thoughts – I picked a lot of safer shows in this winter season, but it looks like I can go a bit more hardcore in the spring. Shingeki no Kyojin is likely going to be my only sequel and I’ve read the manga for a much smaller number of these shows. Looking forward to discovering new stuff. Let’s see how it goes.
Probably covered – Shingeki no Kyojin S2, Clockwork Planet
Very likely to watch and might be covered – Sakurada Reset, Busou Shoujo Machiavellism, Seikai Suru Kado, ID-0, Re:Creators
Might be watched, but probably won’t be covered – Boku no Hero Academia S2, Sakura Quest, Danmachi Sword Oratoria, Atom: The Beginning, Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho, Eromanga-sensei, Re:Creators, Tsuki ga Kirei