I’ll likely be without Internet access today, so it looks like Fate will have to wait a day. I’m lacking in creativity today, so I’m just making this random post. Again, please forgive my low quality phone posts.
Music-wise, I feel like the opening and ending themes for this season have been really weak.
- “ideal white” from Fate/stay Night seemed like the type of song that I would really like, but I ended up getting tired of it pretty quickly (“believe” is pretty solid, though).
- Log Horizon didn’t even offer up a new opening. Just seemed lazy…
- Other than those, I think the songs from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and World Trigger are okay, but I can’t think of much more. I only really listen to the instrumental version for World Trigger’s opening, though.
- Oh yeah. “Courage” from SAO was also a song I liked. I didn’t expect to like it when I first heard it, but it kinda grew on me.
- I feel like the vocals mess it up for Trinity Seven’s OP “Seven Doors”.